26% of earth ice-free land is pasture; 12% is cropped; total ag is 38%

May 9, 2015

"26% of earth ice-free land is pasture; 12% is cropped; total ag is 38%" Article says FAO is source

 

Foley, JA, et al., Solutions for a cultivated planet, Nature, Analysis, Oct. 2011. Vol 478, doi: 10.1038/nature10452 http://gisweb.ciat.cgiar.org/RTBMaps/docs/Foley_etal_nature10452.pdf [verified 4/15/14]

Please reload